Services full assembly of Sofle v2
List of parts included.
- Sofle v2 mix PCB set of 2
- Sofle v2 mix Electronics and Cables
- Controller set of 2 (usb-c)
- HotSwap socket set
- Rotary encoders set of 2
- OLED screen set of 2
You have the option to choose between a rotary encoder or a classic switch, however, please note that the device will not feature a HotSwap socket at this point and will be soldered permanently.
The range of this product does not include the case, switches and keycaps.
- Don’t connect or disconnect the TRRS cable when the keyboard is powered. Always disconnect the USB cable first.
To assemble a complete keyboard, you will need the following parts:
- Case: The keyboard case is the outer shell that houses all the components and provides structural support. It can be made of various materials such as plastic, aluminum, or wood, and comes in different sizes and designs.
- Switches: Switches are the individual components responsible for registering key presses. They come in various types, including mechanical, membrane, or hybrid switches, each offering different tactile feedback and actuation force.
- Keycaps: Keycaps are the removable covers that sit on top of the switches and provide the surface for pressing the keys. They come in different profiles, materials, and designs, allowing for customization and personalization.